Ayurveda & Yoga Full Day Workshop - 16 August (Online at Home)
Sunday 16 August - 10.00am - 4.00pm - Join online from the comfort of your home.
Feel healthier, happier and in more control of your health with the tools you will be equipped with in this workshop.
This full day workshop will immerse you in the wonderful world of Ayurveda and Yoga and how they can bring alignment to your body, mind, emotions and spirit.
Ayurveda focuses on food, yoga, lifestyle and being in tune with the elements. We are all unique in our own awesome ways. Ayurveda acknowledges this, that we are unique women on our own path and at different stages in our lives.
Ayurveda honours your unique constitution rather than a “one size fits all” approach.
Prepare to step into the high vibe, free, joyful and vibrant woman that you are!
You can ask questions as we move through the day, discuss together in groups and more.
We will also be having regular breaks and breaking for you to have lunch. You will also receive a comprehensive workbook (recipes you may wish to try at home are included in the workbook) via email prior to the workshop taking place.
We will cover:-
* What Ayurveda is;
* Doshas. Uncover your unique constitution - your dominant dosha/s;
* Learn which Yoga practice you would benefit from the most;
* Techniques to provide you with more energy and vitality, living life from a cup that is overflowing rather than half empty;
* Discover which foods will create the healthiest body for you;
* Create a nourishing daily routine to support you and your loved ones;
* Ways you can feel more whole, grounded, abundant, elevated and increase the love you have for the person looking back at you in the mirror;
* Comprehensive information booklet to work through (received via email after booking);
* And so much more!
I look forward to sharing this journey with you and supporting the unique and wondrous woman that you are.